Table of Contents
- 1. Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry –Buy Here
- 2. Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic – Buy Here
- 3. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
- 4. Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
- 5. L’Oreal Paris EverStyle Energizing Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
- 6. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle – Buy Here
- 7. Herbal Essences Bio: Renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
- 8. Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
- 9. Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
- 10. Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder – Buy Here
- 11. R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste – Buy Here
- 12. Alterna Bamboo Style Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
- 13. Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Keratin Infusion – Buy Here
- 14. Sachajuan Volume Powder – Buy Here
- 15. Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
1. Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry –Buy Here
Batiste’s Cherry Dry Shampoo is a favourite amongst users thanks to its delicious scent and clean feel. The fragrant formula is perfect for revitalising greasy, dull, and limp hair in a breeze. Just a few quick sprays of this much-loved product and your locks will instantly be feeling fresh and full of volume and texture. Use it after the gym, when camping or just between washes when you need to hit the refresh button on your tresses.
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic – Buy Here
If you’re not a fan of Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo, then you should try the brand’s Original formula. The product works just as well as the Cherry option but features a clean and classic fragrance. As such, you can achieve clean, fresh hair that’s full of body and texture without any sweet scent. The product is also ideal for all hair types and is adept at targeting oily and greasy roots.
3. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
Want to maintain your style for longer than the usual two days? You need Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo. This handy product, which comes in a creative and colourful can, promises to be your new secret beauty weapon. To use it, just shake the can vigorously and hold it 10-12 inches away from your scalp. Then, spray lightly for even coverage. Afterwards, your locks will be looking like new in no time at all.
4. Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
If you have thin hair, you’ll know the kind of flat, limp appearance that can occur just a day after washing. While this problem, which is caused by oil weighing down strands, can be seriously frustrating, it can also be easily fixed. A dry shampoo, such as Garnier Fructis Volume Extend, can be instrumental in giving lifeless locks a complete refresh. Invest in it now to save precious time in the shower every day.
5. L’Oreal Paris EverStyle Energizing Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
If you’re guilty of hiding dirty strands under a hat, then a dry shampoo is a must. So, next time you’re shopping, pick up a can of L’Oreal Paris EverStyle Energizing Dry Shampoo. The affordable product will absorb excess oil from your roots so that you can ditch the beanie and stop hiding your hair. The virtually invisible, talc-free formula is made with micronized minerals to renew and refresh your locks without creating build-up.
6. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle – Buy Here
Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle is an award-winning product and a must-have for anyone with oily hair. The formula, which is created with plant-based ingredients and is free from parabens, sulfates, and colourants, is loved by users for its ability to control oil by regulating sebum secretion on the scalp. Through this process, this amazing dry shampoo can quickly purify and revive greasy, limp locks.
7. Herbal Essences Bio: Renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
Herbal Essences crafted this top dry shampoo with its signature Bio: Renew blend, which is a combination of essential antioxidants, aloe, and sea kelp. The lightweight, volume-boosting formula offers strands a fragrant boost thanks to its multi-layered scent. Freshly squeezed citrus, clean mint, and velvety peach are the wonderful notes that you can expect to take with you all day when using this purifying product.
8. Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo is a secret weapon of stylists and a favourite amongst celebrities. It instantly cleans locks without the use of water to help keep hair fresh and full of volume between washes. While absorbing excess oil, impurities, and environmental odours in minutes, this potent product also injects hair with extra bounce and infuses it with a light fragrance. Use it anywhere, anytime for an on-the-go refresh.
9. Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo is available for both light hair tones and dark shades. Therefore, you can pick the perfect one to suit your strands for an invisible finish. The Light Tones formula is particularly ideal for ladies who love their blonde locks. Along with being infused with argan oil, the product also contains ultra-fine rice starch that absorbs oil and odours to leave hair clean and fresh. It also offers UV protection and contains subtle violet undertones to balance brassiness.
10. Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder – Buy Here
Bumble and Bumble’s Pret-a-Powder is a dry shampoo, style extender, and volumizer all rolled into one easy-to-use package. As such, it’s ideal for extending the life of a blowout or giving your hairstyle a second shot. The finely milled formula is almost invisible on all hair types and offers exceptional oil absorption and volume-boosting benefits. So, if you’ve missed a wash or two, just apply some of this handy powder, and your hair will once again be fresh and fabulous before you know it.
11. R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste – Buy Here
R+Co’s Badlands Dry Shampoo isn’t your average powder cleanser. Instead, this innovative product is a paste. Therefore, the dry shampoo can also be used as a styling product and is excellent for absorbing oil while adding texture and hold. Those with fine hair especially love the unique product. It can be used by rubbing a small amount between fingertips and applying to second-day strands.
12. Alterna Bamboo Style Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
If you’re sick and tired of the powdery residue left behind by your current dry shampoo, try upgrading to Alterna Bamboo Style Cleanse Extend. The product is virtually translucent, meaning that it blends in with locks to create a natural appearance. Of course, being unnoticeable is not this product’s only benefit. It’s also excellent at absorbing oil, product build-up, and impurities to leave hair fresh, full of body, and smelling great.
13. Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Keratin Infusion – Buy Here
Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Keratin Infusion promises to refresh and revive your hair between washes without the use of water. The powerful product is also formulated with Keralock Technology, meaning that it contains keratin to help keep your hair silky smooth. Use it following a blowout to extend the life of your style and absorb excess oil for a consistently clean appearance.
14. Sachajuan Volume Powder – Buy Here
It may cost you a little extra than a drugstore dry shampoo, but Sachajuan Volume Powder is well worth its price tag. The powder-based spray is adept at creating volume and structure between cleaning and offers a fresh, matte finish without stripping away moisture. The awesome product is also made with ocean silk technology and exclusive algae-based extracts to build strength, enhance shine, and improve hair health.
15. Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo – Buy Here
You don’t have to spend big to get a great dry shampoo. Dove’s Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo will ensure that you have a clean and fresh head of hair without costing you an arm and a leg. Its formula is specifically designed to enhance volume and fullness while instantly absorbing oil. As such, you can say goodbye to greasy, flat locks with just a few quick sprays and brush strokes.