How to start doing yoga? Easy-peasy! It’s time to start working on your body! These 15 yoga asanas will help you lose weight, belly fat, and will become your new favorite workout!
Getting flat tummy is one of the hardest things to achieve. Some people find gym workouts to be the best way to burn that extra belly fat, but yoga asanas can be just as effective, if not more!
- Tadasana (Mountain Pose) 0:33
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) 1:48
- Ustrasana (Camel Pose) 2:46
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog Pose) 4:11
- Vasisthasana (Side Plank Pose) 5:35
- Paschimottana (Seated Forward Bend Pose) 6:44
- Savasana (Corpse Pose) 8:06
- Parivrtta Parsvakonasana (Revolved Side Angle Pose) 9:35
- Kumbhakasana (Plank Pose) 10:34
- Paripurna Navasana (Boat Pose) 12:00
- Eka Pada Adho Mukha Svanasana (One-Legged-Downward-Facing Dog Pose) 13:32
- Vrksasana (Tree Pose) 15:02
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose) 16:21
- Bitilasana (Cow Pose) 17:17
- Ardha Purvottanasana (Reverse Table Top Pose) 18:11
Yoga makes the abs work harder to balance your body. It’s especially great for building and toning core muscles and opening your chest and shoulders. And… that’s the end of our little yoga workout! Come to this video daily and do this workout with us, and you won’t recognize your belly!
Yoga is the most beloved by fitness trainers since it helps strengthen not only the arms and legs, but the abdominal muscles, as well. It’s a great way to improve your posture and, of course, give a proper stretch to your back. For example, cobra pose has multiple benefits for your body’s health – it strengthens the spine, firms your buttocks and even helps relieve stress! And Camel Pose is a good stretch for your body – it stretches your ankles, thighs, chest, and most importantly for us, abdomen! Moreover, it stimulates the organs of your abdomen. Try these easy but brilliant yoga poses to lose belly fat and slim your body.
Which of these asanas did you find the hardest one to do? Tell us in the comment section below.