MAKEUP TIPS FOR LAZY GIRLS
If you don’t want to spend hours in front of your mirror to have perfect makeup. This video is full of makeup tricks that will make the process of applying cosmetics much faster and easier. Here is a golden selection of makeup hacks to ease your life:
– The lash curler is a perfect tool to line your eyes and to contour nose.
– Heat up your lash curler with a lighter drier to easily clean it from mascara
– If you are having pale lips, use a lash curler to plump your lips. Also, you can line your lips using a lash curler
– Use tea bags to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. Soak two tea bags in warm water and place one tea bag on each eye for five minutes, and your eyes will feel fresh
– Use olive oil to wash your makeup if you don’t have a face wash
– Find out how to shape your eyebrows perfectly using tweezers
– If you don’t have a lot of contouring brushed just cut your makeup sponge to contour different zones
– Check out how to repair broken eyeshadows with a few drops of rubbing alcohol
– As we spend a lot of money on our beauty products, we deserve every drop in the bottle. Use a drinking straw to scoop out liquid foundation out of the bottle
– Find how to make two color lipstick at home. You can do it yourself just in 5 minutes! Take two lipsticks and cut a slice from each one. Watch full tutorial in our video!
– Did you know a natural recipe of brow paint? You will need an almond and a lighter.
– Make homemade mascara, just mix old eyeshadow and Vaseline
– Have you imagined that you can make lipstick with real flowers inside? Use lip balm to create a masterpiece!
– Replace your old makeup sponge with a balloon
Don’t forget to share these incredible lifehacks with your friends!