There’s nothing better than sweet, tasty…candy makeup! And here’s how you do it! Put some Juicy fruit candies, Orbit mints, Vaseline and food coloring into one bowl, stir it up, put in the microwave for 1 minute and pour this liquid mass into an empty lip balm container! Enjoy your sweet lips!
If you need to curl your hair easily and quickly, just grab a dozen of plastic forks, curl your hair around them and wait couple of minutes till it’s done.
Other ideas for the lip balms are:
- Add some chocolate, beeswax and cacao butter, stir and melt it in hot water, then pour into empty balm container and let it freeze.
- Put Chupa-chups in a plastic bag, hit it with hammer, then add some vaseline to shattered pieces and microwave for 2 minutes. Your brand new lipstick is ready to use!
- Add some chocolate, coffee grounds and teaspoon of Vaseline together and simply melt it in the hot water. You can use it as edible scrub.
I’ll also show you how to use empty makeup containers effectively and make super bright and creative evening makeup! Stay tuned and don’t miss out on anything! 🙂
- 1:05 How to fix broken eyeshadows
- 3:26 Sad movie?
- 3:43 Lipsticks you can eat
- 6:10 Fork curls
- 8:50 Crazy makeup ideas