Brilliant ways to give your old clothes a new look
If you love patterns and affordable ways to make your clothes look more expensive using your own imagination, then this video is for you. In this compilation, we have creative ways that will inspire you to create patterns on your clothes as well as awesome sewing hacks that you didn’t even know existed. In addition, we demonstrate step by step tutorials on how to sew and cute ways to decorate your clothes just be using some thread. Furthermore, we share with your cute ways to re-purpose your jeans and sew tight jeans in such a way that they will fit your body perfectly.
– In the first video, we are sharing with you how to decorate your plain jean jacket by sewing a beautiful geometric pattern on it using white thread. Simply draw some vertical lines with chalk on the part of your jacket that you will like to decorate and then you sew interrupted vertical line. Then you go on vertically and do sew the repeating cross pattern just as we demonstrate in the video and voila. In addition, we have a cool embroidery hack on how to decorate parts of your jacket using little lines of hearts.
– If you have a pair of jeans that you love but struggle to fit into especially around the waist. Don’t throw them away before you try this little hack. Remove the top waistband and then take a thick piece of elastic band. Secure it all around the waist of your jeans and then sew it in place with your sewing machine. This way you’ll be able to fit back into your favorite jeans. This hack is also ideal to do for your clothes if you pregnant. Instead of buying jeans that are designed for pregnant women, you can make your own pregnancy clothes that will fit you perfectly for all trimesters.
– All of us get tired of plain t-shirts at some point in our lives, so why not try some embroidery hacks to give your boring shirts another chance for life. We demonstrate how to sew a lip pattern on your shirt simply by tracing your lipstick on your clothes.
– You can also re-purpose your old tight shorts by using a piece of lace fabric. This one is perfect if you have an old pair of jean shorts that no longer fit you. Instead of throwing them away follow our easy step-by-step sewing tutorial to give your shorts a new fashionable look.
– If you have a shirt that seems too big but you still love the design of it, here is what you can do. Simply place a piece of elastic-band on the inside of the shirt where your waistline is and voila. This way you’ll have a beautiful shirt that compliments your body.
0:52 – How to perfectly fit into your jeans
2:01 – Beautiful lips embroidery trick
3:23 – Cool jean sleepers
5:08 – Cute jean apron
6:57 – How to fit into a large shirt
7:41 – DIY bodysuit
8:36 – Off shoulder shirt
9:20 – Ways to wear a man’s t-shirt
11:02 – Turn a shirt into a baby’s dress
12:46 – Zipper hacks