BEST HOMEMADE MASKS FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Today we share a lot of homemade mask recipes that will make your skin moisturized and glowing.
– Heat up your eyelash curler with your hair drier to easily clean it from mascara.
– Use lash curler to line your eyes and lips
– Dry hair is an annoying problem for girls as it leads to split ends. Heal your split ends with whipped cream! Spray the cream straight from the can onto your hair and leave for 20 minutes. After that wash and your hair will be shinier and moisturized.
– Lack of sleep may lead to bloated face but we share a perfect mask recipe to look fresh in the morning! You will need only 2 ingredients for this emergency face mask – pomegranate tea and gelatin.
– Color fake color using crepe paper. Pour water into the bowl and add a tablespoon of salt. Cut the folded crepe paper of the color you like into strips and then soak them in water. Take out the paper and put hair inside and leave for a few minutes. After that dry naturally or use a hair dryer, you gonna totally love the result
– Use wasabi to naturally plump your lips. Mix wasabi and yogurt together and apply for few minutes.
– Cut your old t-shirt to make a headband
– Dry and cracked heels is a common problem if you do not take care of your feet. If you love to wear heels we have a recipe that will help your feet feel good. You will need aspirin, citric acid, and water. Mix all the ingredients, put into plastic bag and put feet inside and leave for 15 minutes. After 5-7 days the skin will exfoliate.
– Need to stimulate hair growth? We have a perfect mask recipe: mix bakers yeast, hot water, honey, oil, vodka, and yolk
– Aloe vera is a magic beauty product that is used in a variety of masks! Mix aloe vera, coconut oil, and honey to cure irritated skin