Hey guys! In today’s nail art tutorial, we’ll be showing you how to create 5 super easy and cute nail art designs by using sharpie makers and highlighters! We hope you enjoy this nail hack / DIY! 🙂
- ★ SHOP OUR FAVE NAIL PRODUCTS & TOOLS: Here
♡ PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO ♡
- CND – Clear Top Coat
- Essie – Good as Gold
- Essie – Grow Stronger Base Coat
- Sally Hansen – White On
- Sharpies: Pink, Orange, Yellow, Black, Green, Blue, Teal, Brown, Purple, Red
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Reeves Acrylic Paint in Black
- Brush is from Born Pretty Store (#16587)
Thank you so much for watching! Love you guys ❤
CutePolish is the original nail art channel of YouTube. Sandi Crystal Ball keeps her fans on top of the hottest nail art designs, DIY nail techniques, and latest nail polish styles that are currently trending. She has been teaching them easy ways to pull-off impressive nail art looks since the beginning of 2010.
CutePolish has recently expanded to include 4 more of the internet’s top nail artists. Hannah, Juli, April, and Becca have all joined Sandi to help bring new DIY nail art design videos every Monday.