In today’s nail art tutorial, we’re sharing 5 fun and easy DIY nail art designs that use neon nail polish! Neon nail art designs are always a hit during the summer, so we thought we’d share some quick and simple DIY nail art designs with you guys that utilize these bright and fun colors! If you decide to give any of these nail designs a try, be sure to show us on social media! 🙂
♡ PRODUCTS USED:
- Zoya – Anchor Base Coat
- China Glaze – Gotta Go Top Coat
- China Glaze – Beach Cruiser
- Salon Perfect – Tropicool Punch
- Salon Perfect – Tropical Hideaway
- Salon Perfect – Life is Blue-tiful
- OPI – Life Gave Me Lemons
- OPI – Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around
- Salon Perfect – Mer-made of Money
- Ginger & Liz – Control Freak
- China Glaze – White On White
Thank you so much for watching! Love you guys ❤
CutePolish is the original nail art channel of YouTube. Sandi Crystal Ball keeps her fans on top of the hottest nail art designs, DIY nail techniques, and latest nail polish styles that are currently trending. She has been teaching them easy ways to pull-off impressive nail art looks since the beginning of 2010.
CutePolish has recently expanded to include 4 more of the internet’s top nail artists. Hannah, Juli, Minnie, and Miri have all joined Sandi to help bring new DIY nail art design videos every week.