50 Shades of Darker Makeup Tutorials
Photo via: shesaidbeauty.com
Photo via: modernmom.se
Photo via: hair-sublime.com
The dark makeup is more preferable for a night out and is not advisable to wear it during the day. The black smokey eye makeup look is the most popular one and you should all try it. Here are several tips of how to apply it properly.
- First, apply a charcoal grey powder in an arch shape just above the crease of the lid.
- Then blend down to the lash line.
- After that, trace the upper lash line with a soft black pencil and gently smudge with your fingertip.
- Take a smaller brush and press a gunmetal shade into the lower lash line.
- Lighten up with a pile silver powder applied to the inner corners of your eyes.
- Finish up with two coats of a good mascara.
The dark makeup will accentuate your eyes and they will draw all of the attention, so you should stick to some neutral colored lipstick or simply apply a lip gloss in the shade of your lips. Or if you wish to make a dramatic appearance, then maybe you can put on some bold red lipstick.
So, which one from the above shades of darker makeup tutorials did you like the best? Tell us in the comments.