Hey guys! In today’s nail art tutorial, we’re going to be showing you how to use chrome, holo, and unicorn / mermaid specialty nail powders WITHOUT using gel polish! We hope you enjoy this nail hack! Watch as Hannah transforms her nails with chrome, holo, and unicorn powders – no nail lamp or gel polish needed!
- The SPECIAL TOP COAT that you need: Little Ondine – Water Based Top Coat
- Pueen – Liquid Latex Nail Tape
- CND – Stickey Base Coat
- China Glaze – Gotta Go Top Coat
- KL Polish – Tuxedo Mask
- Ella & Mila – I Need a Tan
- Twinkled T – Icing Nail Powder
- Twinkled T – House of Mirrors Powder
- Indigo Nails – Holo Manix Powder
Thank you so much for watching! Love you guys ❤
CutePolish has recently expanded to include 3 more of the internet’s top nail artists. Hannah, Juli, and Becca have all joined Sandi to help bring new DIY nail art design videos every Monday.