See Meggan’s summer picks below!
- “I’m loving all the pretty embroidery we’re seeing this year on blouses, dresses & jackets. It’s an easy way to add texture & color to any summer look.”
- “You can pile it all on with this trend—experiment with statement earrings & necklaces of different colors & lengths.”
- “Neutrals tie a wardrobe together. You can toss them on without even thinking about it. I like olive & navy—it’s a fresh take on basic black.”
- “Whether you stick to the classics or are more trend-forward, ruffles add a feminine flourish to any outfit. Pair them with simpler pieces for balance.”
- “Look for a practical tote with simple details like tassels or textured leather—it can add an understated wow factor to any outfit.”
More To Love
- In my purse: Alba Botanica™ Chapstick in Passion Fruit Nectar. “Silky smooth & stays on forever!”
- Caffeine fix: Equator Coffee & Teas. “The best coffee & it’s locally owned.”
- Parenting book: “How Toddlers Thrive.” “Keeps me sane when my daughter, Sophie’s, having a moment.”
What do you think of these trends? Let us know in the comments below!
The post Editor’s Must-Haves: Summer Edition appeared first on Stitch Fix Style.