Chocolate #Frenchmanicure : In today’s nail tutorial video I paint the French manicure version of my chocolate nail art.
- First apply base coat to protect your natural nails.
- Fix French manicure sticker over one of your nails and paint coffee brown tip and don’t let it dry.
- Put light beige and medium brown small blobs over the wet base.
- With a needle mix the colors softly… Remove the sticker.
- Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy.
Thanks for watching! 🙂