Spring Marble Floral #Frenchmanicure : In today’s nail tutorial video I paint a wide French #nailart with flower pattern using needle and dotting tool.
- First apply base coat to protect your natural nails.
- Fix French manicure sticker over one of your nails and paint white wide tip – We need wet polish, so
- don’t let it dry!
- Remove the sticker.
- Put three colorful dots over the wet base and with a needle shape the petals.
- Do it over each nail… I use: pink, pastel purple, pastel orange, light blue and light purple nail polishes.
- Paint yellow dots with a medium dotting tool over the flowers.
- Then light green points alongside at the edge of the white tips.
- Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy.
Thanks for watching! 🙂