Hiii!! I feel like these braids are everywhere right now! I love it 🙂 I have seen a bunch of requests ever since I posted a pic a few weeks ago. It’s so funny because I used to be one of those people who didn’t understand how someone could braid their own hair. After trying a bunch of times.. it finally came to me!! I hope this tutorial helps anyone trying to learn. If you learn LET ME KNOW!! I love when you guys give me feedback. Love you guys so much! XOXO Carli
*This is all my hair. It has grown a redicilous amount in the past few years. what I do to keep my hair healthy. I I french braid my hair after every shower. If I am lazy – a regular braid will do. I love doing this because it allows it to air dry in soft waves. It also creates less frizz then if I were to air dry. Thanks to my keratin of course. As much as I love the Keratin treatments i’ve gotten the past few years, I feel like it may be one of the reasons for my eczema. I have been on a crazy mission to figure out how and when it all started. I’m not saying definitely but it could be one of the factors. My skin is so sensitive so I am looking into it further. I will keep you guys updated in my next video!!! I hope you enjoy XOX
- FOR FRENCH BRAIDS: Same technique – instead of going under the middle piece you go over the middle piece!
- Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray (only bc I didn’t have a lightweight hairspray *thats unpacked* or water bottle 😉
- Spornette Smoothing Brush
- Comb – it’s from Walgreens in store!
- Small black hair ties also from in store!