We’ve all been there: You catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and see baggy eyes staring back at you. So Here are 5 genius tricks for making them disappear.
how to get rid of eye bags
- Go potato: Slice a raw chilled potato into two and circle the closed eyes gently with those halves. Place it on your eyes so that it also covers the puffed areas and leave it like that for 15-20 minutes. You’ll notice a tremendous change to your eyes as the bags diminish in size.
- Milky way: If you have extremely puffed up eyes this is the regular regime that you will have to follow. Dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on your eyelids and relax for 20-30 minutes. This well help your eyes in water retention and it would also cool them off .
- Oily help: Take chilled water in a bowl and add a few drops of vitamin E oil to it, now mix the two well. Dip cotton pads in this mixture and place on the eyes for 20 minutes, this well help in reducing the swelling around the eyes.
- Cucumber relief: Cucumbers are a fantastic natural remedy to get rid of under eye puffiness. Take 2 slices of fresh refrigerated cucumber and place it on your eyes for 25 minutes. Relax with the cool soothing slices over your eyes and slip into a short nap, it will help refresh your mind as well as your eyes, and the anti-inflammatory properties of the cool cucumber will naturally help reduce puffy tissues.
- Egg white: Stiffly beat a few egg whites and apply it around your eyes with a brush. It will result in making the area around and under the eye feel tighter and look less puffy. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse your face in cold water.
- Green tea bag: Settle down for 10-15 minutes with a chilled, steeped chamomile or green tea bag over each eye and then relax. The natural properties of these herbal teas will help bring puffy eyes back to their original size.
dark puffy eyes,how to prevent dyhydration,how to get rid of dark eye circles,beauty,how to,teabag trick to remove dark undereyes,how to treat puffy tired eyes,potato trick to remove eye circles,how to hydrate your body,health,fitness,how to treat puffy eye circles,home remedies for dark eye circles,sleep deprivation
we love health and beauty