Dark circles under the eyes is a problem that’s familiar to almost everyone. There are dozens of reasons why they appear, but there are also a lot of ways to get rid of this nuisance. A consultation with a specialist, healthy eating, and sleep, using natural face masks and compresses, and other solutions to suit all tastes. And a lot of these procedures can be done at home, without spending lots of money! So, throw your eye patches away and listen up, as we found nine simple remedies which will help your eyes to look bright and sparkling. Watch the video to discover all these little tips that will make you forget about eye circles forever.
- Rosewater 0:51
- Sweet almond oil 1:45
- Potato juice 2:24
- Cucumber compress 3:02
- Tea compress 3:49
- Milk and bread mask 4:27
- Tomato juice 5:14
- Massage and exercises 5:59
- Herbal ice cubes 7:09
- Rose water moisturizes and nourishes the skin, helps to get rid of swelling, redness, and itching, and has a whitening and rejuvenating effect.
- Almond oil truly works wonders for your skin. It removes dead skin cells, reduces wrinkles, delays the visible signs of aging and has a good and healthy overall effect on your skin.
- Potatoes contain natural whitening components and vitamins A and C. They not only remove your dark circles but also gently moisturize the eye area and reduce the swelling that may occur.
- Cucumber is a very natural and effective remedy for swelling and dark circles under the eyes. It contains a large number of antioxidants and has a cool whitening effect, which works perfectly for the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Tea is rich in caffeine and antioxidants, which make it a great remedy for dark circles and swelling. Make a cup of green or black tea, wait for it to cool, then soak cotton pads in the cup and apply to the eyes.
- Milk tones up and moisturizes your skin. It contains vitamins A and B6, which are very important for keeping the good look, as they are the ones that help to build new skin cells.
- Tomatoes contain lycopene, an antioxidant that strengthens capillary walls. It also contains some elements that not only whitens your skin but also softens it.
- Massages and exercises are certainly underestimated when it comes to getting rid of the dark circles. These methods will help you not only to remove the problem, but they’ll also have a good effect on your vision!
- Ice has a great effect on the skin: it makes it more elastic, smooths wrinkles, and reduces swelling. If you freeze a brew made with medicinal herbs, this remedy will be even more effective.
And what helped you get rid of the dark circles? Tell us about your experience in the comment section below.