Easy Lavender Pink Flower #Nailart : Today’s nail tutorial is a pastel flower nail art for summertime in lavender pink and white.
- First of all apply base coat to protect your natural nails.
- Paint your nails lavender pink and let them dry.
- By a white striping polish paint curvy lines.
- By a small dotting tool paint pastel purple / lilac flowers.
- Put gold dots in the middle of the flowers.
- Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy.
Thanks for watching! 🙂