Table of Contents
See how to get a Fix, that’s just right for you!
WHEN YOU NEED NEW JEANS
Every woman needs a perfect pair of jeans (or three). The ones that always fit you to a tee, be dressed up or just worn around the house. Here’s how to tell your Stylist that you’re hankering for new denim.
Need Fix note inspo? Just copy and paste one of these into your Fix Note!
- If you’re looking for a complete denim refresh: “I’m on the hunt for a few new pair of jeans. Can you send me 5 pairs of jeans in this Fix?”
- If you want to try a new silhouette: “I’ve been wearing skinny jeans for too long, can I try a new silhouette?”
- If you want to try a new wash: “I’m looking for a new wash—can I try something darker?”
- If you want to try a new trend: “I heard raw hem & distressed jeans are in, can I get one of these in my Fix?”
WHEN YOUR 9-5 LOOK IS NEEDS A BOOST
You’re in the office from Monday to Friday, so why not make your workday look work for you? Here’s how to tell your Stylist that you’d like a new job wardrobe.
Need to leave a hint? Copy & paste one of these workwear needs into your note.
- If you want to break out of your workwear rut: “I usually wear black slacks to work and I want something new. Can I get an all-workwear Fix?”
- If you want a new workwear workhorse: “My favorite pencil skirt finally reached it’s last legs, can I get a new one in this Fix?”
- If you’re ready for a seasonal refresh: “Winter is coming. Can you send me some chilly weather-friendly pieces?”
- If you need a new work bag: “New laptop, new bag! Can you send me a large tote that would fit my work computer and my lunch?”
WHEN JEANS ARE ON-POINT BUT YOUR TOPS AREN’T
You’re jeans fit perfectly, so now what? Your Stylist has your back (and more). Here’s how to ask your Stylist for new tops to wear in your next Fix.
Need new tops? Just copy & paste one of these bad boys into your note.
- If you need to spruce up your top selection: “I’m so bored with my top selection. Can you send me a Fix full of tops to choose from?”
- If you want to try a new trend: “I love the cold shoulder trend, but have yet to try it! Can you send me a cold shoulder top to wear on the weekends?”
- If you’re ready for a seasonal refresh: “I’m ready to transition my summer tops to fall-friendly pieces. Can you send me some sweaters?”
- If you need a new sleeve length: “I love three-quarter sleeve tops! Can you send me some in my next Fix?”
WHEN YOU NEED A TREND UPDATE
If you’re getting FOMO from your friend’s closets, and feel like you just need something new—that’s when your Fix comes in.
Ask for the latest trends straight to your door—just copy & paste these hints.
- If you want to try a new silhouette: “I’ve seen off-the-shoulder for too long—can I try statement sleeves now?”
- If you want to try a new wash: “I’ve been wearing dark jeans for years, can I try something like distressed jeans or embroidered denim?”
- If you want to try a new trend: “I heard that red is the newest color du jour and millenial pink is out. Send me red!”
- If you’re looking for something new: “I’m on the hunt for something new—can you surprise me with your favorite “wow” piece?”
WHEN YOU NEED A SEASONAL REFRESH
New season, new trends to try! When the temps change each season, that’s a great sign that it’s time for a closet update. And, it’s easy with a Fix.
Mother nature doing a number on your closet? Just copy & paste a note to let your Stylist know you need new clothes.
- If you want to try a new silhouette: “I’m in the market for a new, winter weight jacket. Can you send me something for sub-freezing temps?”
- If you want to try a new style: “I don’t think jeans do the trick in fall. Can you send me wool blends and thick trousers?”
- If you want to try a new seasonal trend: “I am seeing a lot of plaid and flannel. Can you send me some warm tops?”
- If you’re looking for something new: “What’s the biggest trend this season? Please send it to me!”
The post New Ways To Get Your Best Fix appeared first on Stitch Fix Style.