Dry Marble Poinsettia #Nailart : In today’s nail tutorial video I paint a festive flower nail art using needle and dotting tool.
- First apply base coat to protect your natural nails.
Paint one of your nails white and don’t let it dry!
- Put red nail polish blobs over the wet base – I use sparkle dark red nail polish.
- With a needle we can shape the petals.
- I use my smallest dotting tool to paint light green points in the middle of the flower. You can use toothpick too.
- Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy.
Thanks for watching! 🙂