Hi guys! I hope everyone is having a beautiful day. I am so excited to share this tutorial with you guys because these nails are one of my all time favorites I have ever created. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed creating it for you and please don’t forget to subscribe for more.
LIST OF PRODUCTS
Previous to starting the video I went ahead and prepped the nails using a fine sanding band to remove the shine, used nail glue to apply the artificial extensions and applied dehydrator and primer. For details about those products please check out my last video, everything is listed on the description box of that tutorial.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR ACRYLIC (CND CLEAR)
- NAIL GLUE
- COVER PINK (CND COOL PINK)
- TURQUOISE COLORED ACRYLIC
- TURQUOISE FINE IRIDESCENT GLITTER
- TURQUOISE ROUND GLITTER
- HEXOGON IRIDESCENT GLITTER
- IRIDESCENT SHAPES ACRYLIC (COLOR BOUQUET BY ORGANIC NAILS)
- CHUNKY GLITTER ACRILIC
- I COULD NOT FIND THE BLACK ROUND GLITTER, THE MOST SIMILAR ONE I FOUND IS THIS ONE (SORRY GUYS, I BOUGHT IT SO LONG AGO)
- ANGEL PAPER (PINK CLEAR)
- TOP COAT