August Stylist Picks for the Ladies
Spend the last days of summer in transition-friendly staples.
- Distressed black jeans: Distressed jeans add street-style credibility to everything—even a basic T-shirt.
- Eyelet blouse: Perfect for keeping things fresh and feminine, the subtle texture of an eyelet blouse pairs perfectly with edgier pieces—like a black leather moto jacket.
- Shirtdress: For those who can’t get enough of easy, comfortable button-downs, take it one step further with a shirtdress for one-and-done outfitting.
- Pointed-toe flats: The classic shoe that complements any ensemble. Really.
- Boho blouse: Patterns, bell sleeves and tassels, oh my! Boho blouses scream A-list style celebrity—and they’re easy to wear too.
August Stylist Picks for the Guys
Stick with stay-cool basics.
- Chambray button-down: This new wardrobe staple strikes a balance between dressy and casual. Pro tip: don’t hesitate to dabble in denim-on-denim!
- Casual polos: These conquer casual Friday with their easy, throw-on-and-go style.
- Unique sneakers: Step out of the ordinary in unusual sneaker styles like this chukka-sneaker hybrid.
- Leather belt: Whether black, cognac or a even near-burgundy shade of brown, the addition of a quality belt conveys thoughtful execution for any look.
- Colored trousers: Tailored trousers are a definite office “do.”Try them in a saturated color like salmon, dark teal or raisin to transition to fall.
What do you think of these August Stylist picks? Tell us!
The post Stylist Picks: August Edition appeared first on Stitch Fix Style.