Keep reading to see her June Stylist picks for everyone!
JUNE STYLIST PICKS FOR THE LADIES
Keep it light, bright & on-trend for the first month of summer.
- Strappy Sandals: The go-anywhere, do-anything shoe for summer. A pair of tan sandals will go with every summer outfit this summer.
- Mini-bag: For when you don’t feel like lugging anything but the necessities.
- One-shoulder top: Last summer it was both shoulders. This summer, it’s just one! Show a little bit of skin with a romantic, one-shoulder top.
- Jean shorts: Whether they’re short or long, tailored or distressed, a pair of denim shorts are a must-have for hot weather.
- Maxi dress: Because what else are you going to wear to all those rehearsal dinners and baby showers?
JUNE STYLIST PICKS FOR THE GUYS
Step up your favorite basics with new takes on old tricks.
- Bright short-sleeve button-down: One button-up from a T-shirt, swap in a short sleeve button-down this season with a light and bright print.
- Dark short-sleeve button-down: Because let’s face it, when it’s hot even when the sun is down the last thing you want to wear is a long sleeve.
- Colored chino shorts: Ease into summer with a pair of colored chino shorts. Dusty colors like sage green and khaki are easy to pair with anything that might be hanging in your closet.
- Baseball tee: Better than the basic tee. Color-blocked raglan sleeves will accentuate your shoulders and arms, making them look broader across the shoulders and slimmer in the chest.
- Grown-up sneakers: Because of their minimalist look, these guys can be worn everyday and everywhere. No, seriously!
The post Stylist Picks: June Edition appeared first on Stitch Fix Style.