Keep scrolling to see our May Stylist picks for everyone!
May Stylist Picks for the Ladies
Sit back & relax with lightweight layers.
- Flutter sleeve blouse: Upgrade your staple white tee with a bright yellow hue and flutter sleeves for an extra-feminine twist.
- Wide-leg linen pants: Chic and comfortable go hand-in-hand with these on-trend linen pants. They’re fashion, function and breathability all-in-one.
- Drop-earrings: A sleek pair of drop-earrings are dressy enough for a reservation-only dinner, but great for weekend casual looks, too!
- Wrap dress: Wrap dresses are flattering on everyone. Wear a wrap dress with a denim jacket and strappy sandals all season long.
- Block-heeled sandals: Pedi, please! Invest in a staple sandal that can last until summer. A stacked heel works for day and night, making this sandal the perfect addition to your closet.
May Stylist Picks for the Guys
Brighten up your basics, just in time for summer.
- Long-sleeve chambray shirt: If you don’t already own a chambray, it’s time. Chambray goes with everything (even jeans!) and can be worn tucked or untucked. Plus, it’s the perfect option for a desk-to-dinner type of day.
- Island-inspired shirts: Get on island time with a more modern take on a Hawaiian-print shirt. To keep your look more current, skip the cargo shorts and pair with colored chinos instead.
- Colored chinos: My secret to refreshing a guy’s wardrobe? Adding color! If you tend to reach for your favorite shades of blue or brown, push yourself into trying more color.
- Slub shorts: Elevate your casual staples, like shorts, with a bit of texture this month. I love these shorts in a slub fabric that adds texture, without looking wrinkled or knitted.
- Canvas sneakers: Head out the door with these #tbt shoes that will never go out of style. A neutral grey works with anything and can be worn sans socks for warmer days.
Ready to Schedule a Fix for you (and/or) your favorite guy?
The post Stylist Picks: May Edition appeared first on Stitch Fix Style.