Super Mario Nail Art! Today’s nail art tutorial marks the beginning of the countdown to the launch of my gaming channel: CutePlay! This series will have 5 video game inspired nail art designs in it (posted over the next 4 days) and today’s manicure features the outfits of Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad along with the Super Mushroom! I really hope you guys enjoy this fun and geeky tutorial.
♡ PRODUCTS USED:
- Zoya Anchor Base Coat
- ORLY Breathable Treatment + Color Rehab
- OPI Nail Lacquer, Alpine Snow
- Essie Nail Polish (Reds) Fifth Avenue,
- Zoya Mallory
- SHANY Nail Art Set (24 Famous Colors Nail Art Polish, Nail Art Decoration)
- Essie Backseat Besties
- Londontown lakur Nail Polish, Fruit Tella, 0.4 Fl Oz
- LIGHTER BLUE POLISH
- OPI Nail Lacquer, Need Sunglasses?
- RED POLISH
- Essie Nail Color
- MY FAV PACK OF NAIL ART STRIPERS
- ALL-TIME FAV TOP COAT
Thank you so much for watching! Love you guys ❤
CutePolish has recently expanded to include 4 more of the internet’s top nail artists. Hannah, Juli, Minnie, and Miri have all joined Sandi to help bring new DIY nail art design videos every week.