Elegant Striping Tape #Nailart Design: Today’s nail art video is a brown, gold and red nail art tutorial using striping tape.
- Firstly apply base coat.. Then paint half of your nail dark brown, and the other side dark pink or red..
- Let the polish dry.
- Take striping tapes and fix them in ‘V’ shape over the nail.
- Paint the ‘V’ part gold. You may use sponge for it, but my gold polish is thick enough so I just applied it’s brush.
- Remove the tape carefully.
- Finish the design with top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy.
Thanks for watching! 🙂