Table of Contents
Keep scrolling to see the summer workwear pieces that are best for your body type!
What To Wear To The Office If You’re Athletic-Shaped
No more hiding those toned arms under long sleeves—summer is your style moment! Here’s how to keep cool in the office if you’re athletic shaped:
- Pair a printed camisole under a blazer. It’s the perfect desk to happy hour transition piece, too.
- Show off your legs in a knot-tie jersey dress. The lightweight fabric is breathable and the perfect summer substitute for your wool power dresses.
- Try cropped cigarette pants—for ankle appeal—paired with pointed flats or heels.
What To Wear To The Office If You’re Pear-Shaped
If you’re a pear shape, you have hips slightly larger than your upper half. Use these guidelines for your summer stay-cool style:
- Not only are wrap dresses an enduring wardrobe staple, they just so happen to be incredibly flattering, too. Plus showing a little leg in *this* heat is alright.
- Draw more attention to the top part of your body with a statement top paired with slim fit trousers or culottes to minimize your hip area.
- Try a minimal patterned top tucked into a classic, fit & flare skirt.
What To Wear To The Office If You’re Hourglass-Shaped
If you’re an hourglass shape, you might tend to minimize curvier thighs in favor of showing off the smallest part of your body—your waistline. Here’s how to dress this summer if you’re all about the curves:
- Showcase your shape in pieces that fit your figure to a tee! Find a fit and flare dress in a bold, flamenco red to highlight your narrow waist and let your shape take center stage.
- Tailored blazers and crisp button downs standout as statements to you, hourglasses. for Be sure to pick breathable fabrics like cotton and rayon to get you through the summer season.
- Add a flowy, knee length skirt to your closet this summer to keep things breezy. Skip out on slim fits (like pencil), since the summer season gets steamy.
What To Wear To The Office If You’re Apple-Shaped
Apple shapes can find some heat relief in free-flowing tops paired with slim cut pants or pencil skirts.
- Opt for lightweight and breezy blouses in muted colors to perfectly frame your curves
- Add in a summer staple like white cropped jeans for a comfortably chic office look.
- Structured handbags in berry hues and wedges or wrap sandals perfectly round out this work-ready ensemble.
The post The Best Summer Office Outfit For Every Body Shape appeared first on Stitch Fix Style.