Want to see what trends you should be wearing this fall? Here are my top 10 picks of what you need in your closet for fall + how I would wear them in different outfits! Let me know if you liked this video by giving it a thumbs up and leaving me a comment!
hey guys! Fall fashion is my absolute favorite and I’m so excited about all of the new pieces I’ve been adding to my wardrobe this season. I thought I would film a video showing you what my favorite trends are for fall are as well as how I would style each of them in different outfits. Here are my top ten things you need in your closet for fall! Fall definitely has staple trends: cozy sweaters, darker nail colors, etc. I wanted to stick to showing newer trends that you could add into your closet / ways to step up your style. This season has some great new pieces + I hope this video could help you if you were looking to elevate your style or add something new to your closet.
TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED IN YOUR CLOSET: FALL
Feel free to interpret these your own way, I’ve also linked what I was wearing if you liked those specific pieces]
- Hat [my hat is leather brimmed]
- Sweater Dress [I have been LOVING this one with the jagged hem]
- Chunky Sweater [wear a traditional one or an awesome sweater jacket]
- Black Jeans [I love mine ripped]
- Ankle Boots [mine are SO COMFORTABLE]
- Fringe [fringe skirts, details etc are huge. I like it combined w my next trend!]
- Poncho [any kind of wrap / poncho sweater is big for fall]
- Sleeveless long vest [mine is from topshop!]