Summer is coming and it’s time to start packing for mini vacations and road trips. Today’s @Targetstyle video is my packing list! I just got back from a roadtrip and after realizing how much stuff that I forgot to pack, I decided to make a video to both serve as a reminder for me and also to help your guys out when it comes to packing for a roadmap. This video is also a haul of some great items I picked up that are both helpful as well as a must have for a long trip. I hope with haul and essentials video will help you pack for your upcoming vacation! Are you going on a roadmap this summer? Comment below and let me know where you are going!
Here is my ROAD TRIP CHECKLIST!!!
- Sunglasses (Need to protect the eyes!)
- Handy Carrying Bag or Large Tote
- Toiletries – little plastic bottles are best!
- Sunscreen (Gotta protect the skin!)
- Makeup (Obvi…)
- BB cream, makeup palette, lip balm, spray mist
- Comb & Brush
- Wipes and sanitizes – bathroom wipes (Gas station bathrooms…that’s all I am gonna say)
- Map (Just in case..)
- A reliable map app. Eric likes to use Waze.
- Charging wire and a side battery pack
- Entertainment (download podcast or a audio book / time flies when listening to something
- Lots of water!
- Motion sickness items(Tums or ginger candy, kombucha)
- Emergency credit card
- Snacks – fruits
Ann Le / Anneorshine