Candy Cane #Frenchmanicure For #Christmas : In today’s nail tutorial video I paint a candy cane side French nail art for the holiday season.
- Apply base coat to protect your natural nails.
- Paint dark green side French tips and let them dry.
- With a medium dotting tool I paint red dots, then with a small dotting tool white dots over the red ones.
- I paint tiny gold points over the green tips.
- Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy.
Thanks for watching! 🙂