How to get rid of arm fat? Or, as it’s called colloquially, bat wings. It can be really hard. But cheer up! We collected some cool exercises you’ll ever need to tone up your arms and finally get rid of that jiggle.
This workout will be most effective when you add it to a cardio exercise. Remember that to see quick results, changing your diet to include more clean foods and less fatty foods will be necessary. Keep up the good work, and your arms will transform from flab to fit in no time.
- Arm circles is a strengthening exercise. The longer you do it, the more you’ll feel it in your arms and upper back. Your shoulder blades are also getting a nice stretch from this move. You might even hear the fascia in your shoulder blades sliding and stretching.
- The second move strengthens and sculpts your arms. It’s vital that you get started with weights that are light so that you can physically go through the full range of motion. If you are super-hardcore and advanced, you can do this with 2 dumbbells.
- The triceps are the muscles that run between your shoulder and elbow, and it’s the largest muscle on your arms. Getting toned arms begins here!
- You can’t do an arm workout without including the trusted push-up! This move is used so often for a good reason: It’s a killer when it comes to arm fat. Push-ups will target the pectorals and triceps.
- When it comes to arm fat, your biceps need some love too. Renegade row is a great multi-joint move that will target your triceps, biceps, shoulders, and back.