No Water Needed Brown Drag Marble Nail Art For Fall: In today’s nail art video I share a needle and toothpick marble nail art for Fall.
- First of all apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration.
- We need wet nail polish, so we do one nail at the same time.
- Paint one of your nails dark brown, then put a brown blob in the middle.
- Put a smaller light brown blob on the brown one, then a little bit gold dot on the top.
- Grab a needle and start to drag it across the blobs.
- When the pattern gets dry by a toothpick paint small brown and gold points.
- Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy.
Thanks for watching! 🙂