How to lose belly fat fast and naturally? How to get a flat stomach with no diet and no exercise? There is a drink you’ve probably never considered as a great fat-burning remedy. Top models, famous athletes, and even world organizations recommend it as a healthy drink. What is it?
- Have a glass of coconut water before a meal, and you will eat less. What’s more, it helps us to digest everything we have eaten and even makes our metabolism faster.
- Coconut water helps to restore energy and maintains the optimal balance of fluid in the body. No wonder it’s widely used among athletes who recommend drinking coconut water before, during and after a workout. Even if you have a glass of this drink only 3 or 4 times a week, it will be enough to launch the process of weight loss.
- Due to its high concentration of fiber, coconut water helps to prevent indigestion. The World Health Organization even recommends using coconut water to cure children’s diarrhea.
- Studies show that coconut water has a significant effect on blood pressure. It lowers the systolic pressure (it is the pressure in the arteries when the heart pushes blood through) by 71%!
- Both young and mature coconuts make the level of total cholesterol much lower! It means that the risk of heart disease becomes not so high.
- Diabetic rats which were given this drink had much better blood sugar rates than those who drank normal water. Scientists are still figuring out if coconut water has the same effect on humans but so far the results have been very positive.
- One glass of this drink contains 3 grams of fiber, 2 grams of protein, 10% of the daily norm of vitamin C, 6% of the daily norm of calcium, and a lot of other minerals and useful substances.
- Another element of coconut water is magnesium. It increases the production of serotonin, a deficit of which is quite dangerous as it can be the reason for depression!
- Coconut water is 95% pure water, so it’s the best drink to restore water balance. If you have partied too hard – try it, it will bring you back to life!
- Coconut water is a natural source of cytokinins, plant hormones that work real wonders for our health and beauty. Not only are they responsible for cell division, which gives an anti-aging effect, but they also reduce the risk of age-related diseases, such as cancer and thrombosis.