Here’s my take on a last minute halloween hair and makeup tutorial! It’s a quick costume & great way to wear cat ears that’s a little more edgy and cool!
I wanted to make a hairstyle tutorial with cat ears that would be different for me. Instead of going super girly and cute I decided to go with something that reminded me of a superhero; kind of like cat woman actually! I also really wanted to do some makeup! This eye was a little inspired by the eyeliner I did for Cosima in my Orphan Black video.
This year I really wanted to find ways to have fun with Halloween Costumes and I feel like my Halloween tutorials have done that :)! I hope you’ve enjoyed them!
What I used:
- T3 Single Pass Flat Iron
- BigSexyHair 450 Protect
- Tresemme (un)Done Gelle
- Foundation: Too Faced Born This Way
- Eyeshadow: Colourpop Play as the base, Hoola Bronzer in the crease, Mary Lou Manizer as my highlight
- Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeliner in Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeshadow in Sin
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Hoola Bronzer
- Real Techniques contour Brush
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
- Sigma F40
- TheBalm Mary Lou Manizer
- Real Techniques Setting Brush
- Colourpop Deja Lippie stick
- Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL in How Nude